In this episode of the Millionaire Mindcast, we have a legendary guest, Gay Hendricks who shares insights about taking your big leaps, understanding “Pure Consciousness”, how to be genuinely wealthy, rediscovering yourself and finding your true...
In this episode of the Millionaire Mindcast, we have a legendary guest, Gay Hendricks who shares insights about taking your big leaps, understanding “Pure Consciousness”, how to be genuinely wealthy, rediscovering yourself and finding your true genius, and making the best use of yourself while living!
Gay Hendricks is a psychologist, best-seller author of the books, teacher, coach, and one of the major contributors to the fields of relationship transformation and body-mind therapies. He is best known for his work in relationship enhancement and in the development of conscious breathing exercises.
Throughout his career, he has coached more than eight hundred executives, including the top management at firms such as Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Motorola, and KLM, along with his wife Katie, appeared on Oprah, and hosted seminars around the globe.
Despite growing up in a no entrepreneur family, at a very young age Gay discover his passion in this field. He earned dollars through selling watermelons, eggs, worms, and sandwiches. But he used to be a fat kid during his first year in life and added more and more pounds as the years passed. Being brought to different specialist, still Gay find it hard to loss a pound. Not until he was 24 years old, when he experiences the 2-minute state of openness
At the very moment, Gay realized what’s the causes of the granular problem. He never has a commitment to having a healthy body and a happy life. From then, he really found his life path, and wanted to share it to the world to help other people to uncover the core essence of themselves. In order to get a fresh start in life and be able to create a life they want now!
Some Questions I Ask:
- Where did your entrepreneurial / authorship journey start? (00:36)
- Who kind of ignited that flame inside of you? (03:25)
- When you were first starting out, did you know exactly what you wanted to do or where did the career path start to open up for you on where you really found like you were getting some traction on what you’re passionate about? (04:09)
- Do you have to hit your head on the ground to experience that “Pure Consciousness” or are there other ways and other techniques that people can utilize to tap into that meta tool? (12:42)
- What are some of the high-level explanations about the Upper-limiting problem, and Four Zones? (13:55)
- What is it that prevents so many people on earth from not only transcending to their zone of excellence but actually living in their zone of genius? What does operating in your zone of genius look like? (19:36)
- What does it look like not only to get to the Zone of Genius but sustain and grow in that space? (30:57)
- When it comes to being able to find your zone of genius, is it as easy as that, or is there some patience, is there some evolution that needs to happen, and is it an ingredient in finding that space? (34:47)
- What is it about what you are working on or where you see yourself going that inspires and motivates you on a daily basis? (36:32)0
- Who are some of the people that you admire that you see operating in their zone of genius that may or may not know that they’re in that zone? (38:22)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The first moment when Gay experience the 2-minute state of openness and feeling in touch with his “Pure Consciousness” (06:36)
- What the Genius Zone book all about (10:47)
- The $20,000 dollar question that will change your life (22:49)
- The two things you need to do to be genuinely wealthy (26:12)
- Creating a “No Blame Diet” relationship (28:52)
- The three things that you should grow together to make you a whole person (30:13)
- Finding the key indicators of what your genius is now (31:54)
- “You just never know when the bug is gonna bite.”
- “The mistakes you’ve made in the past are learning experiences.”
- “Wealth is not about having; wealth is about being.”
- “You’re only breath away from your genius.”
- “The happier you get, the more you bring forth to your genius; the more you bring forth to your genius the happier you get.”
- “We have to think of ourselves as an instrument and the universe is playing us.”
Connect with Gay Hendricks on:
Conscious Loving book by Gay Hendricks and Kathlyn Hendricks
The Genius Zone book by Gay Hendricks
The Big Leap book by Gay Hendricks