In this first episode of season 6 of the Millionaire Mindcast, we have an incredible guest, Aaron West who shares knowledge and insights on money, how to start building the momentum of it, its psychology, how to improve the relationship with it, and...
In this first episode of season 6 of the Millionaire Mindcast, we have an incredible guest, Aaron West who shares knowledge and insights on money, how to start building the momentum of it, its psychology, how to improve the relationship with it, and the secret to reaching a 7 to 8 figure net worth!
Aaron West is a husband, a father, an entrepreneur, and a realtor. He is the owner of The West Experience Real Estate Group where he serves as a go-to advisor of wealthy people, and helps real estate agents build their wealth. He is also a member of the mastermind group GoBundance, and host of the show “7-2-8”.
Aaron tackled the difference between a spender versus a saver, and having an ownership of money versus stewardship. Thus, he brought up the importance of learning to separate the money that we own, from the money that is taking stewardship of which is also ours but it’s not ours. It is putting discipline on money in place, and having emotional attachment to it.
Relatively, find your own lane and stick to it. Don’t allow outside influences to distract you from your journey. Be a doer and not a sayer, but always make sure to live in the present and do not allow your past and the future to take up so much of your time in your life!
Some Questions I Ask:
- What is GoBundance “7-2-8 Show” all about? (05:56)
- What have been some of the things that you’ve picked out of this journey and things that you’ve implemented in your life that resonated your core values in the success that you’re trying to achieve in your own wealth journey? (07:32)
- Was there like a certain number or a time in your journey that you think you need to start looking at some branches and leaves of your tree trunk? (09:28)
- Were there any common vehicles that seem to be the greatest wealth-building vehicles or was it a variety of a bunch of things? (10:42)
- How have you come to discern what you give your time, money, resources, energy to being that you have a lot of ash that is coming at you in your world? (12:49)
- What were some of the things that you’ve seen and learned being around so many wealthy people around the different relationships with money? (15:15)
- Of all of the people that you’ve been around, what do you consider to be one of the most common or important wealth-building or investment or financial skill sets that you’d think a lot of people are either missing or should focus on themselves to learn? (27:09)
- What have been some of the most common creative tax-strategies that you’ve seen and heard that a lot of wealthy individuals that you’re surrounded with that other people might want to start maybe leaning into and learning a little bit more about? (38:30)
- Are you one of these individuals that wants to build it all and then handed-off to the next generation and give it to your kids?How do you want your wealth to work for you? (40:45)
- What are some of the things that you’re focused on for this year and beyond? (44:30)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The two kinds of people with money. (15:32)
- The difference between Money Ownership versus Stewardship. (17:08)
- When to have a healthy relationship with money. (18:40)
- Aaron’s “Not My Money Account”, what is this all about. (18:55)
- A piece of advice that Aaron is forever grateful with. (32:32)
- “It’s grind, grind, grind, grind and then you start experiencing the momentum of money.”
- “When you’re grinding, you can’t be distracted by anything else.”
- “As soon as something comes in, there’s always a place to do it.”
- “People want to get rich quick but life is long.”
Connect with Aaron West on:
The West Experience