In this episode of the Millionaire Mindcast, we have a legendary guest, Urijah Faber who shares his hall of fame stories and insights on entrepreneurship, having the self-awareness to focus on your expertise, delegating things and finding the key...
In this episode of the Millionaire Mindcast, we have a legendary guest, Urijah Faber who shares his hall of fame stories and insights on entrepreneurship, having the self-awareness to focus on your expertise, delegating things and finding the key ingredient to success!
Urijah Faber aka "The California Kid", is a father, champion in the WEC and UFC Hall of Fame, an entrepreneur, coach and mentor, and founder of Team Alpha Male, one of the most victorious MMA teams in the world. He is also an entrepreneur who gets involved in many successful start-ups and ventures in the fitness, lifestyle brand, health food, and non-profit industries.
After the fight game career, now, Urijah is finding his way to make a living while doing the things he wanted to do. Having a passion for entrepreneurship, he got the freedom to make all of these!
Some Questions I Ask:
- How is life post-fight game for you? (00:13)
- Back up into your own entrepreneurial journey, did you ever envision when you first started out wrestling at Davis that you would be where you’re at today with the brand, community, and lifestyle that you have today? (01:46)
- When did you really feel like you were making that commitment early on? (03:53)
- What is your thought pattern about how you’ve built discipline, focus, and embracing the pain that goes along with the physical and mental sides of building not only a career, and a brand in the ring but also outside of the Octagon? (06:17)
- What has been your approach to having the vision and bringing it to life? (10:13)
- How do you audit your time, how do you audit where you give your energy, or your investments, or just your brand as big? How do you protect your time? (12:25)
- How important do you feel like branding is in today’s world? What are you excited about with your brand that you’re working on and focusing on as you move forward? (14:32)
- Who were some of your favorite mentors and why? (19:01)
- What are you most excited about with your own career, or maybe the UFC, or just your brands in general? (21:03)
- Why has the community been so important to you? What is the kind of approach, outlook, and responsibility as an entrepreneur, as a leader in your community? (24:28)
- Who was your hardest fight and why? (27:03)
- What was the best business lesson that you’ve learned from being around Dino Wipe? 28:30)
- Stocks or real estate? If you get a million dollars, where do you put in that? (32:26)
- What do you love about real estate over stocks? (32:39)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Finding your ingredients to success (06:45)
- Top 3 wealth-building vehicles (34:50)
- “Real growth takes risks.”
Connect with Urijah Faber on: